The teacher told Pepito to use certain English words in a sentence. Here are Pepito's replies:
1. *Cheese* - Maria likes me, but cheese fat.
2. *Mushroom* - When all my family get in the car, there's not mushroom.
3. *Shoulder* - My fren wanted to become a citizen but she didn't know how to read so I shoulder.
4. * Texas * - My fren always Texas me when I'm not home wondering where I'm at!
5. *Herpes* - Me and my fren ordered pizza. I got mine piece and she g ot herpes.
6. *July* - Ju told me ju were going to tha store and July to me! Julyer!
7. *Rectum* - I had two cars but my wife rectum!
8. *Chicken* - I was going to go to the store with my wife but chicken go herself.
9. *Wheelchair* - We only have one enchalada left, but don't worry, wheelchair.
10. *Chicken* *wing* - My wife plays the lottery so chicken wing.
11 *Harassment* - My wife caught me in bed with another women and I told her honey harassment nothing to me.
12. *Bishop* - My wife fell down the stair so I had to pick the bishop.
13. *Body wash* - I want to go to the club but no body wash my kids.
14. *Brief* - Maria fart in my car and it stinkie so bad I could not brief.